keynav − a keyboard-driven mouse cursor mover
Keynav makes your keyboard a fast mouse cursor mover. You can move the cursor to any point on the screen with a few key strokes. It also simulates mouse click. You can do everything mouse can do with a keyboard.
Run keynav, and activate it by pressing Ctrl+; (semicolon). You should see a thin frame on the screen with a cross in it.
* h : select
the left half of the region
* j : select the bottom half of the region
* k : select the top half of the region
* l : select the right half of the region
* Shift+h : move the region left
* Shift+j : move the region down
* Shift+k : move the region up
* Shift+l : move the region right
* Semicolon: move the cursor to the center of the selected region
* Spacebar : move the cursor and left-click
* Escape : cancel the move
You can configure your own key setting. There is an example in /usr/share/doc/keynav/keynavrc. Copy it to $HOME/.keynavrc and edit it as you like.
* start :
* end : deactivate keynav
* cut-left : select the left half of the region
* cut-right : select the right half of the region
* cut-up : select the top half of the region
* cut-down : select the bottom half of the region
* move-left : move the region left
* move-right : move the region right
* move-up : move the region up
* move-down : move the region down
* warp : move the cursor to the center of the selected region
* click 1 : left-click
* click 2 : middle-click
* click 3 : right-click
* doubleclick 1: left-click twice quickly
* doubleclick 2: middle-click twice quickly
* doubleclick 3: right-click twice quickly
* drag <button> [keyseq]: toggle dragging mode for the given button
Example: "drag 1 alt" to do a alt+click-drag
* grid <rows>x<columns> : change the grid layout of the selection
Example: "grid 2x3" to cut screen to 6 cells
* cell-select <row>x<column>: select a specific cell in the grid
* cell-select <cell> : select a specific cell in the grid
keynav was written by Jordan Sissel <jls [AT] semicomplete.com>.
This manual page was written by Wen-Yen Chuang <caleb [AT] calno.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).